Our e-ticketing feature (available at Goodrich Quality Theaters, B&B Theatres, Studio Movie Grill, MJR Theatres, & participating AMC Theaters in the Boston and Denver area) allows you to reserve your ticket in our app. At theaters that do not support e-ticketing, your app check-in does not reserve your ticket/seat. Instead, it loads funds to your MoviePass, so that you can purchase your ticket when you arrive at the theater.
Articles in this section
- A MoviePass Member Associate authorized me to purchase my ticket out of pocket. How does the refund process work?
- I encountered an app error and had to purchase my ticket out of pocket. Can I be reimbursed?
- When checking in, I noticed that my showtime is missing. How can I see my film?
- Are there any restrictions?
- How do I cancel my e-ticket?
- Where can I find my e-ticketing redemption code?
- Where is e-ticketing available?
- What if I have to leave the theater after purchasing my ticket?
- What if I miss my showtime?
- Does my app check-in reserve my ticket?