There isn’t a way to cancel e-tickets. So, your check-in would count as your film for the day. Please be sure before reserving your ticket. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on going to the movies!
Articles in this section
- A MoviePass Member Associate authorized me to purchase my ticket out of pocket. How does the refund process work?
- I encountered an app error and had to purchase my ticket out of pocket. Can I be reimbursed?
- When checking in, I noticed that my showtime is missing. How can I see my film?
- Are there any restrictions?
- How do I cancel my e-ticket?
- Where can I find my e-ticketing redemption code?
- Where is e-ticketing available?
- What if I have to leave the theater after purchasing my ticket?
- What if I miss my showtime?
- Does my app check-in reserve my ticket?