If you encounter an issue during the redemption process, please contact us through the chat feature, so that we can help with troubleshooting. We cannot issue a refund unless you were instructed to purchase your ticket out of pocket by a Member Associate. If you are instructed to pay for your ticket out of pocket please attach a photo of your movie stub and receipt when putting in your refund request.
Articles in this section
- A MoviePass Member Associate authorized me to purchase my ticket out of pocket. How does the refund process work?
- I encountered an app error and had to purchase my ticket out of pocket. Can I be reimbursed?
- When checking in, I noticed that my showtime is missing. How can I see my film?
- Are there any restrictions?
- How do I cancel my e-ticket?
- Where can I find my e-ticketing redemption code?
- Where is e-ticketing available?
- Does my app check-in reserve my ticket?