If you have to leave the theater for any reason after purchasing your ticket, please have the theater refund the ticket to your MoviePass card. Then, submit a photo of the refund receipt with a detailed explanation of the issue through your in-app chat feature. We’d be happy to make a note on your account so that you can see a film later that day!
Articles in this section
- A MoviePass Member Associate authorized me to purchase my ticket out of pocket. How does the refund process work?
- I encountered an app error and had to purchase my ticket out of pocket. Can I be reimbursed?
- When checking in, I noticed that my showtime is missing. How can I see my film?
- Are there any restrictions?
- How do I cancel my e-ticket?
- Where can I find my e-ticketing redemption code?
- Where is e-ticketing available?
- What if I have to leave the theater after purchasing my ticket?
- What if I miss my showtime?
- Does my app check-in reserve my ticket?