E-ticketing is a simple redemption process that allows you to reserve your same-day ticket in our MoviePass app, before arriving at the the theater. Simply open your app and select your theater. From the list of films that appear, select your desired showtime and confirm your check-in. This check-in will generate a redemption code that you can present at the kiosk or box office to retrieve your ticket.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the credit card on my account?
- I forgot my MoviePass card at home. What should I do?
- My MoviePass was declined. How can I see my film?
- What if the movie that I want to see is sold out? Or, what if I’ve changed my mind?
- Help! My MoviePass app cannot determine my location.
- Can I use MoviePass to purchase advanced tickets?
- Can one MoviePass membership be used for two people?
- Can we reserve our seats in the app?
- What is E-Ticketing?
- How do I update my app (iPhone)?