No, you don’t have to be a Costco member to purchase this special offer. Non-Costco members can purchase from Costco.com with a 5% surcharge at checkout. To avoid this charge, you may sign up for a Costco membership online.
Articles in this section
- When can I expect my MoviePass card to be delivered?
- Can I send this as a gift?
- I am a monthly MoviePass subscriber. Can I get the Costco deal?
- I completed my MoviePass subscription using the promo code from Costco and now my credit card was charged. How do I get a refund?
- I never received my promo code from Costco. What do I do?
- I’m a Costco member and I just signed up for the MoviePass limited special offer a couple weeks ago and would like to get the Fandor service added to my subscription.
- What is Fandor? Do I have to sign up for that separately?
- Do I have to be a Costco member to receive the special package pricing?
- How do I sign up?
- How does the promotion work?