Your unlimited MoviePass subscription allows you to see one standard 2D movie every calendar day at any participating theater. We currently do not support (in part or entirety) any enhanced or special screenings that involve an upcharge at the theater. Examples of these would include 3D, IMAX, Fathom Events, DBOX, ETX/RPX, film festival screenings, etc. Your MoviePass card can only be used to purchase a ticket to the screening listed on your check-in for that day. Using your card to purchase a different ticket is against our terms & conditions, which can result in your account cancellation. See our Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- I'm stuck on Location Services prompt on iOS
- How do I activate my MoviePass card?
- How do I use MoviePass?
- Can one MoviePass membership be used for two people?
- When will I receive my MoviePass card?
- How do I reactivate my MoviePass account?
- I forgot my MoviePass card at home. What should I do?
- My MoviePass was declined. How can I see my film?
- What if the movie that I want to see is sold out? Or, what if I’ve changed my mind?
- Help! My MoviePass app cannot determine my location.