Beginning, August 15 we will be rolling out a new subscription plan that allows monthly subscribers to see up to 3 movies per month for $9.95. This will be the only monthly subscription available. Users will have the option to opt-in through a pop-up in the MoviePass app, and the new plan will go into effect when your billing cycle renews.
Articles in this section
- MoviePass Plan Updates - 8/24/2018
- Are all new releases available immediately?
- Can I see new releases on opening night?
- Can I see the newest releases, now?
- Will all showtimes and movie titles be supported under the new plan?
- How will I know which movies will be available each day?
- Will new release movies be supported?
- Is the new plan subjected to Peak Pricing or Ticket Verification?
- How many movies am I allowed to see on the new plan?
- When does the new plan take effect?