Members will be able to see up to three standard movies a month for $9.95, and be given between $2.00 to $5.00 off for any additional movie tickets purchased within the billing cycle. Discounts on additional tickets will be calculated by various factors including geography and the movie title. The remaining balance for the ticket will be charged to the credit card linked to your MoviePass account.
Articles in this section
- MoviePass Plan Updates - 8/24/2018
- Are all new releases available immediately?
- Can I see new releases on opening night?
- Can I see the newest releases, now?
- Will all showtimes and movie titles be supported under the new plan?
- How will I know which movies will be available each day?
- Will new release movies be supported?
- Is the new plan subjected to Peak Pricing or Ticket Verification?
- How many movies am I allowed to see on the new plan?
- When does the new plan take effect?